Do you manage tenders, bids and legal agreements using Word or Excel templates? Do you find that errors sometimes occur when you copy from one quotation to another?
- Collect all project information in one place, where it can even be used as the basis for tenders and agreements so that you do not have to enter the information in several places.
- Create standard quotation templates for different types of customers or projects.
- Ensure that the correct terms, conditions and any reservations are always included.
- The statement of work you send to the customer also forms the basis for production – what is included and what is not included?
- Attachments such as drawings or photos taken on site can be automatically enclosed with the bid.
- A professional quotation is a document that sells!