Are you often late with your invoicing? Do you end up having to work evenings and weekends to catch up? Are you sometimes unsure whether you have actually included everything on the invoice? The NEXT invoice module is the most advanced module of them all – you will not find a better tool to support the company’s most important administrative task, i.e. ensuring that you charge for the services you deliver.
- All hours, machinery and materials in one place.
- Automatically import all chargeable items to the invoice specification.
- The invoice specification is checked and adjusted/supplemented before you lock it and create an invoice.
- Easy invoicing for small maintenance orders and AAWs
- Seamless calculation of deductions for repairs, conversions and extensions (ROT)/cleaning, maintenance and laundry (RUT)
- Invoice documents in the form of supplier invoices, photos and documents are automatically attached with a single click.
- Choose whether to issue the invoice by regular post, e-mail or EDI directly from NEXT (Read more about invoice distribution).
- Automatic transfer to the accounting system for the management of subledgers and bookeeping.
- Connect to a factoring service that provides money in your account through return post.